Blaze x Tempo
Tempo is a marketplace connecting freelance healthcare professionals and healthcare providers in real-time, filling shift gaps and saving time and money for everyone.
Congratulations to Tempo for being recognized at the Australian Women in Small Business Champion Awards! We're proud they used Blaze to build their healthcare marketplace.
Two-Sided Healthcare Marketplace
- Nurses, occupational therapists, dieticians, speech pathologists, physiotherapists, and other healthcare professionals seek to optimize their shifts
- Healthcare providers, including hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and home care providers need to efficiently fill shift gaps in real-time by accessing this diverse pool of skilled professionals
- Healthcare providers can easily view professionals' qualifications and negotiate pay rates before accepting a practitioner for a shift
- Providers and practitioners are able to communicate in real-time, streamlining the entire shift-filling experience
- Practitioners are able to specify their availability, manage their shifts, and upload their certifications
Nicola CuthbertCEO, TEMPO
Blaze's combination of expertise, positive reputation, and cost-effectiveness made them the perfect partner for our needs.
Blaze's user-friendly approach, quick response times, cost-effectiveness, and expertise in no-code/low-code development make them an excellent choice for anyone in need of app development services. Whether you have a small business or a unique app idea, Blaze can be a valuable partner in turning your vision into a reality.
I would highly recommend Blaze Tech to startups, founders, non-tech founders, and individuals with little tech experience who are looking to build a web app or mobile app.
Here's How Tempo Uses Blaze
Sign up for Tempo on mobile or on the web. Tempo gives different users a customized experience and user portal to manage their account.
- View detailed profile of practitioners including their uploaded licenses and certifications
- Approve or reject new shift requests and automatically notify the requester
Healthcare providers are able to manage, view, and add shift availabilities. Providers can view who has committed to the shift. Practitioners can see if they've been approved for a shift.
How to build this in Blaze
Create custom user portals for each user type.
Set different user permissions. Different users can have different access to data and pages.
Look up users, providers, and practitioners. Create custom filters for tables to look up and search for specific data.
Enable users to create, approve, and manage shifts.
Create, manage, and view schedules. Set availabilities and appointments. Automatically block off times.
Create forms to submit new orders and shipments and add notes to orders.
Create automated workflows for providers and practitioners.
Send automated email alerts and notifications. Customize the triggers for the alerts.
Single sign-on and 2FA capabilities. Enable HIPAA compliance.
Graphs and Charts
Visualize data with automated graphs and charts.
Discover More Tools
Create a professional document portal that
organizes all your sales brochures, spec sheets, and product images.
Create HIPAA-client patient portals, patient onboarding workflows, and admin tools for healthcare professionals.
Provide real-time visibility and analytics on inventory to your team. Create an automated and fully custom system so you know when to restock.